Nearby Tourist Attractions
A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001, the demarcated region of the Douro Wine Region offers vast possibilities to live unique moments, whether in terms of cultural tourism, wine, gastronomy, or simply leisure.
Some suggestions for activities and places to visit (services not included):
– Visit to the Douro Museum, located in the city of Régua.
– Visit to Quintas in the Douro, with tastings of Port and Douro wines.
– Tour by Train or Historic Train.
– Boat, canoe, off-road or bicycle tours.
– Fishing: The house has direct access to the Corgo River and the Douro River.
– Regional Gourmet Gastronomy Service at home; possibility of hiring a local Gourmet Chef, for an excellent gastronomic experience.
– Possibility to hire a professional guide, who will help you discover the wonderful demarcated region of the Douro.
The best way to navigate the Douro. Enjoy this inspiring and unforgettable tour on the banks of the Douro River, which passes a few meters from Casa Foz do Corgo, with dreamlike views that you will never forget.
The trip along the Douro Line, between Régua and Tua, is an unforgettable journey that allows you to appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the Douro Wine Region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site from an original angle.